Members have priority access to tables and enjoy discounts and exclusive access to programs. Members have full access to the club from 1pm-10pm, Monday-Thursday and 10am-10pm, Friday- Sunday!
CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
$100 per month
The best option for the serious player!
$50 per month
Great for adults who want to improve their game.
$40 per month
For junior players under 18 years old.
$120 per month
Immediate family/ household, up to 4 members.
REGISTERING AS A NEW MEMBER
STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Click on Register below.
- Enter your personal information. Choose a playing level you think best describes your skill level.
- Choose your membership level (Premium, Basic, Family, Junior) and choice of payment cycle (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual). If choosing a Family membership, add the other 3 members of your family after you select the Family level.
- Review our Club Management software terms of agreement.
- An email will be sent to confirm your registration, where you’ll be asked to use a temp password. Check your email then log in on our website and create a new password.
- After logging in with your new password, you must enter a credit card to continue. This card will be charged recurrently based on your membership type. This card will also be charged if you register for classes, leagues, lessons, tournaments, etc.
- Click Activities -> Clinics and Programs to see upcoming PPC programs you can register for. The Courtsheet will display daily events and Calendar upcoming events.
Memberships are ongoing, and are renewed automatically until cancelled by the member. Membership dues are processed via recurring payments at the beginning of each month, quarter, or year, depending on the member’s membership term. All members and guests must sign a release waiver (at the club) to use the facility. Click here to view a PDF of our membership and club policies.
Memberships are ongoing. Members must opt out to cancel a membership. Refunds for memberships will only be considered in the event of a serious life incident (moving, illness, injury, etc.). Memberships are not transferable to another person.